Improve Student Achievement, Graduate All Students & Promote Student Social/Emotional Wellness
The Germantown School District is a comprehensive, rural public school district that provides opportunity, resources, environment, and instruction so that all students may be productive, successful, independent, responsible and contributing members of our global society.
- 100% of seniors that start their senior year will graduate
- Continue the implementation of the Positivity Project PreK-12 to support emotional, social supports to children and staff
- Utilize academic intervention programs in the areas of math and reading district wide to assist with loss of learning due to Covid-19
- Continue to provide a safe learning environment for all students, staff, and community members
- Continue open transparent communications with the district stakeholders