SUNY Oswego is offering Free Application Weeks! Students can apply for free using the Common App — but they have to act now. Here’s what you need to know…Apply for Free: The college will waive application fees between November 8-21 for students who…
- Apply to SUNY Oswego via the Common App.
- Check “yes” to this question: “Would you like to use an application fee waiver?”
- Complete and submit their app by November 21, 2021 (BTW, we are Test Optional)
Explore tuition-free: Once the college receives the application and FAFSA, you will be automatically evaluated for Oswego scholarships (no extra app needed!). Each year, SUNY Oswego awards more than $80 million in student aid.
- As a New York resident, you may be eligible for the free-tuition “Excelsior Scholarship”
- You will also be considered for generous Oswego scholarships up to $20,000
Introducing “Free Tuition Plus” scholarships* for high-achieving, first-year Excelsior scholars attending SUNY Oswego tuition-free.
“Free Tuition Plus” scholarships further reduce meal plan costs at three monetary levels. They are competitively awarded to the top 35-45% entering first-year students who have demonstrated outstanding academic excellence with a strong record of classroom achievement in a challenging college preparatory curriculum.
- 75% Plus Scholarship: Covers 75% of the meal plan
- 50% Plus Scholarship: Covers 50% of the meal plan
- 25% Plus Scholarship: Covers 25% of the meal plan